4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1-My first "real" job...Bank Teller @ Wells Fargo...$9 bucks an hour baby!!
2-Nanny
3-Officer Manager
4-Police Officer...the BEST job ever!!
MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1-Pretty Woman - I say who...I say when....I say how much!!
2-Bad Boys
3-True Lies
4-Notting Hill
FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:
1-Sex & the City
2-The Sopranos
3-Friends (I don't care what Ryan says)
4-I have to love any show that is a reality cop show!! If I don't love it...I'd have to watch shows I hate!!! :)
FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1-working? (sad but true...I rarely do anything else)
2-Shopping
3-Traveling
4-Um...Shopping?
PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1-On Ruth
2-On Villa Rita
3-On 47th Court
4-On Laurel Way
I've traveled a kabillion places...but I have only ever lived in AZ!! Kinda lame after reading Michelle didn't even have to list AZ!!
PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1-St. Maarten/St. Martin
2-Hawaii
3-Italy!!!
4-There is no place like home!! Lately I find myself wanting to be there more & more...it just seems I am there less & less!!
WEB SITES I CHECK DAILY:
1-The Blogs
2-Desert Schools & B of A
3-My email....work, home & school
4-Rio Salado or NAU
WHO I'M TAGGING:
1- Carol
2- Robyn
3- Is it sad that I don't have any other friends?
4-
Okay, now that you are tagged, you get to copy and paste this onto a post of your own. Delete my pitiful answers and type in your own. It is true blogging etiquette to really do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment