Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Who is Richelle? You mean besides pretty?

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD:

1- Babysitter of MANY, MANY kids, including my swell siblings, but that was free
2- PBX operator. I was able to answer and take care of 9 lines!
3-Information Booth Operator at Sky Harbor. Met lots of neat people and even more illiterate or just plain stupid people.
4-Speech Therapist. Raelynn gave me the inspiration and it has been a huge blessing in my life.



MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1-Pretty Woman- The BEST movie ever
2-Wedding Singer- "Somebody Kill Me Please" classic song
3-City of Angles- grab a Kleenex box
4-Shrek- Eddie Murphy has so many hilarious 1 liners!



FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS:
1-Grey's Anatomy
2-Shark
3-24
4-NCIS


FAVORITE HOBBIES:

1-Scrapbooking

2- Hanging-out with/ Playing anything with my boys

3-Talking on the phone, (Verizon loves me)

4-List Making

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1- on Turney birth-2 yrs
2- on Ruth 2yrs - 26 yrs
3- Several classy dorm rooms and apartments in Flagstaff
4- 63rd drive 26 yrs. - present



PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1-With Anthony anywhere
2-Camping
3-Disneyland
4. Beach



WEB SITES I CHECK DAILY:

1- The blogs- cause they are just cool.

2- Costco.com - got to monitor my pictures and they sell everything that I will ever need.

3-Desert Schools FCU- to see how much money I can spend or how much I need to transfer to cover my expenditures.

4- e-mail, I am very popular you know!



WHO I'M TAGGING (coercing into doing this fun survey):

1- Robyn

2- Anthony

3- Carlys (help you get back into business)

4- Grumpaw (you are a professional blogger)

No comments: