Nick & I had a bit of excitement tonight at work...while we were on an unrelated call...we heard about 8-10 shots being fired...SO close we both expected to round the corner and engage whoever had fired those shots!!
We didn't end up finding anyone...shot or shooting...but we did find several casings in the alley just southeast of where we were...just about where we expected them to be. Funny thing...we never heard or saw a vehicle, a person, or frickin' mouse...it was silent as if there was never anyone there.
If hearing shots close enough to hit you, a quick sprint with your gun drawn down a dark alley and having half the precinct looking for SOMETHING doesn't get your adrenaline going...nothin' will!!
Dang, I love my job!! Don't really want bullets flyin' by my head...but it would've been dang fun to catch whoever shot that many rounds in a freakin' neighborhood...in the middle of the week...at 11 o'clock at night...
All this after the fatal collision I forced Nick to leave our dinner for!! See...partners have to take turns...I love a good fatal & Nick loves to chase people :)
The best part...we get to do it all again tomorrow!!
1 comment:
so all this excitment is why i dont have another billboard picture in my email. sheesh. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! be safe buddy and nick.
Post a Comment