Today I was able to cross something off my "Things To Do Before I Die" list!! Mike thought I was thoroughly enjoying myself because of the pain I caused him, but that was only half the fun!!
He returned from Alaska yesterday (Sunday), and told me that his brother told him that he needed to wax his back!! I have been telling Mike for months the same thing!! He's not hairy like Bill or anything :), but he has a couple of random patches of hair on his back...they are definitely random...and kinda gross, but I think all body hair is gross...
As soon as he mentioned the word "wax" & "yes"...I was ready!! I ran to closet I keep my stuff while I'm there, located the waxing kit I have been stashing away for this very moment & got right to work!! I have ALWAYS wanted to wax someone!! I get several areas of my body waxed on a regular basis, but I have never actually gotten to do the waxing.
Let me tell you...it was the most fun I have ever had!! If you've seen the movie "40 Year Virgin," then you can imagine what Mike sounded like!! If not...just imagine high pitched screams accompanied by some explicit words.** Since it was my very first time, and Mike says my very last time too, I had to use the trial & error method with the first few strips. I've been waxed enough (trust me) to know the basics, but there's a lot to a good wax job.
By the end of my pleasure & Mike's pain, I had decided that becoming a full time waxer should be a college degree that I can earn the same way I am earning the degree that I'm not sure I'll ever actually use.
I have decided to offer my services to the family...anyone interested in a good chest, back, shoulder (for Bill), ear, underarm, etc...wax...let me know!!***
I wish I would have taken before & after pictures of Mike...ya know...to document how great the wax job was...& what a difference it made!! What a fun welcome home/lazy afternoon project!!
**What a baby guys are!! I get areas of my body waxed that I won't mention...& the first time it's a tad uncomfortable, but not so bad a scream is required!! I mean sheesh...it's just a little back hair!! After the first wax...life is so great you'll want to wax your entire body!! Trust me...
***There are certain areas I am NOT gonna agree to wax :) but I can get you Sylvia's number...she does a great job!!
1 comment:
My father would like to say that you can wax both of his butt cheeks anytime...
Post a Comment