Monday, September 24, 2007

Shoe Problems

The past month has been filled with major shoe problems! It all began with Jake hiding 1 of each of my 2 pairs of black Crocs... it continued with Randi wearing, well not the cutest shoes ever to Anthony's party. I made fun of her all night and today is when karma kicked me in the BUTT!

I ran errands all day to Joanne's, the mall and other assorted places. As usual, I took my shoes off the moment I walked in the door and I put all my "stuff" away. A couple hours later I had to run to get Derek at school and as I slipped my feet into my shoes, I realized they were NOT a matching pair. One was Navy and one was Black.

Both were sandals, as if that counts for something. I think I should go bare footed the rest of the month!

2 comments:

Carol said...

how embarassing :)

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a loser!!!! lol JK