It's almost 6am & I just walked in the door from work...you'd think I worked 3rd shift again, but nope...just a BUSY night!!
I am exhausted!! I wanted to come home (to Mike's) & just collapse...however...instead I got to clean up a MESS that Remington made while I was working ALL night. He is a great dog...but still a puppy & he gets bored (& pissed off too I'm sure). He is super smart & can open doors...I started locking Mike's bedroom door & the bathroom door this week because he opens the door & does random things in there while I am at work. So if the door is locked...he can't get in.

But he CAN open the pantry door....and get stuff off the 2nd to the top shelf !! Not only can he get stuff off the shelf....he can get stuff out of the kitchen sink too..!!
I learned today that Remi likes beef jerky...2 different flavors...the Lipton's side dishes (uncooked rice with Cheddar broccoli) and Doritos...Nacho flavored!! He not only got the bag of Doritos off the shelf & out of the pantry...he was also able to open the bag & eat 3/4 worth without making a crummy mess.
He did NOT, however, like the uncooked rice OR cheddar sauce...the broccoli was all gone, but the rice & cheddar sause...well...let's just say it's changed the beige carpet orange and won't vacuum all the way up.
Freakin' Kill Me...Can you imagine Lucy & Remi together...OMG Lucy would dine on my leather couch (literally) while Remi emptied out the pantry for snacks...
I am exhausted!! I wanted to come home (to Mike's) & just collapse...however...instead I got to clean up a MESS that Remington made while I was working ALL night. He is a great dog...but still a puppy & he gets bored (& pissed off too I'm sure). He is super smart & can open doors...I started locking Mike's bedroom door & the bathroom door this week because he opens the door & does random things in there while I am at work. So if the door is locked...he can't get in.

But he CAN open the pantry door....and get stuff off the 2nd to the top shelf !! Not only can he get stuff off the shelf....he can get stuff out of the kitchen sink too..!!
I learned today that Remi likes beef jerky...2 different flavors...the Lipton's side dishes (uncooked rice with Cheddar broccoli) and Doritos...Nacho flavored!! He not only got the bag of Doritos off the shelf & out of the pantry...he was also able to open the bag & eat 3/4 worth without making a crummy mess.
He did NOT, however, like the uncooked rice OR cheddar sauce...the broccoli was all gone, but the rice & cheddar sause...well...let's just say it's changed the beige carpet orange and won't vacuum all the way up.
Freakin' Kill Me...Can you imagine Lucy & Remi together...OMG Lucy would dine on my leather couch (literally) while Remi emptied out the pantry for snacks...
No comments:
Post a Comment