Like always...I was checking the non-bloggers blogs to see if maybe by chance hell froze over & someone updated their blog. For some reason...I wasn't shocked to see that NOPE...nobody has updated.
I did notice however...that on Mom & Dad's blog...their list of other bloggers is titled "other CLAN members." Is this strange to anyone besides me? LOL
Anywho...I just wanted to throw another thought out there into bloggerdom:
Why can't the parental unit update the blog with...I don't know...useful information re: grandma's health...Dad's health...Misc family info...?? Why do we have to get our information from aunts, uncles, cousins (thx Carol!! You're pretty!), etc to have ANY information!!
NO phone calls when people are hurt, sick , in the hospital, etc. NOTHING!! Not a group text message, not an e-mail, nada!!
I've been outa the loop since Mom found out she had cancer. I don't care whose idea it was...leaving me at girls camp was NOT the right thing to do.
Finding out that Dad has cancer after everyone else...at a "special" Richelle hold my hand dinner...better...but still...I am a grown-up & I can handle the truth. I may not like it...but I can handle it as good as the next guy. Remember what I see & do everyday...I can handle a little bit of news re: my family that I ACTUALLY care about.
Finding out that Dad's hand was cut badly & is infected & he may have surgery...weeks after the event...even though we had talked on the phone numerous times...Not okay!!
Learning that Grandma is sick...in the hospital with a possible stroke & still NEVER hearing it from MY parents...UNACCEPTABLE!! I shouldn't have to call Carol and Ryan shouldn't have to call Aunt Jeannie for information that should be shared by our own parents.
COME ON!! It's one blog, one text message, or several quick phone calls...one to each of us. Richelle shouldn't be the only that knows (without knowing that she is the only one). And I'm pretty sure that if she wasn't needed to keep Raelynn...she wouldn't know either!! (no offense Richelle)
Seriously...you two over at CLANRODGERSAZ need to be better about sharing information. When I call...maybe take the phone off speaker & share some important information. Gene & Dorothy shouldn't know about injuries/illness before your own children.
kapeesh? :)
1 comment:
For the record: I called aunt jeanne because she's not "blood" family and therefore does not have the tendency to over exaggerate. I would have called dad if I wanted an embelished story.
Post a Comment