Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Gay for Sydney

I've spent a considerable amount of time over the past several months scanning our family pictures into the computer & uploading them for everyone. I'm definitely the one in the family that is as gay as Mom was for picture importance. I love taking pictures (ever since photography in high school) & I started this scanning pandemonium when I started my biggest project ever: Kyle's Life.

I love doing it...& need to grab our old family albums from Dad's house to get them scanned in too. After the scanning is complete, I plan to type all of Mom's journals. I've never read them & I think we should get them preserved. Plus, then everyone can have copies...including their kids. (That can't start happening until I finish school or I get about 8-10 more hours per day likes I asked for...so far...no luck with extended hours.)

Which brings me to Sydney Marie. Does everyone remember how crazy in love Mom was with her first grandchild?? Sydney brought so much happiness to Mom...she just loved being a grandma. (I think she liked her grand kids more than she liked us!!)


I found some pics of Mom with Sydney...I'll post them, but I am looking for more. Does anyone have any others?? Obviously not the ones in the family albums I already mentioned I need to get...but any other random pictures with Mom & Sydney?? Or...how 'bout this: If you have family pics that need to be scanned & uploaded...please get them my way. If they are already uploaded...send them to my Costco account.






P.S. I think Mom would be very proud of her oldest grandchild. Sydney makes us all proud every day...she is growing into such a cool teenager...(cool & teenager don't really go together, but??) Anywho...I love her & I think she's awesome!!

1 comment:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

aww thanks Randi! =P I think your awesome too. And did I mention pretty?! lol