However...when I do have time, I do enjoy sitting on my couch & watching something that I didn't have to remember to record thanks to my TIVO. (TIVO being the greatest invention EVER is an entirely separate bloggable topic.)
My TIVO list (on both of my TV's) is starting to look...well...empty. I am sitting here...in my living room...with Nick...& there is NOTHING to watch!! There is nothing on stupid TV!!
I ran a bunch of errands...went to my class...got home...made lunch/dinner for tomorrow at work....reviewed my lesson plans for the DUI class I am teaching at the academy on Wednesday & Thursday...then I made dinner for tonight....then I made pumpkin muffins for this week's snack at work...then I sat on the couch & all I wanted was to watch some good ol' TV shows saved on the TIVO.
But no. There is nothing saved...there is nothing to watch...there is nothing even on live TV!!
I'm bored...I want my TV shows back!! This sucks!!
On a side note: This picture clearly has nothing to do with my boredom & frustration with the writer's strike...but I scanned a bunch of pics that Robyn found...& this picture just about made me pee my pants!! What is this shoe, sock, too short stretch pant combo?? One more question: Is Raelynn still the same height??
3 comments:
When all my friends come whining to me about the writers strike, I just tell them "Go outside! Read a book maybe! Remember books? They're still around!."
I agree with Rebecca. Books ARE cool! It's like a tv in your head only you get to make up the characters. Reading is especially fun when your reading Twilight... lol =P
Sydney...I can't believe I can post a picture like that of your mom & the only comment you make is about reading twilight...
And for the record...I read a lot of books...but thanks for the helpful insight :)
Post a Comment