
Poor Derek had to go to the dentist this morning and have his front 2 teeth pulled. His front, bottom permanent teeth came in, but his baby teeth refused to fall out.
The dentist was surprised at the length of the roots and said they never would have fallen out on their own.

The dentist said he would have to stop the bleeding with gauze for just for 5-10 minutes, but his mouth ended up bleeding for 2 1/2 hours. It is still sore and swollen.
He got to have Keva Juice for breakfast, french toast sticks for lunch and spaghetti for dinner. I was also told to keep him home from school for the day so he's watched movies and relaxed all day.
Hopefully the next ones will fall out on their own!
2 comments:
Where was that root hiding?? OUCH!! It's long enough to be coming out the end of his chin!! GROSS!! He should get a week off for that one!!
And more spaghetti!!
OUCH!!! That looks REALLY painful. Luckily for me when I had to get two of my teeth pulled I had laughing gas!! Man that stuff smells good! I swear I had that mask glued to face when my ortho tried to take it away from me. No wonder I couldn't walk to the car after that appointment! lol :P haha good times....
Post a Comment