I enjoyed reading all of your blogs!! Wow, Randi, you have really grown up!! What precint are you out of. My brother is with Phoenix but I don't know his precint anymore. (I think South Central). Richelle, I loved reading about your family!! email me, I would love to keep in better contact, but I don't have your email address. merryhammes@hotmail.com
2 comments:
I enjoyed reading all of your blogs!! Wow, Randi, you have really grown up!! What precint are you out of. My brother is with Phoenix but I don't know his precint anymore. (I think South Central). Richelle, I loved reading about your family!! email me, I would love to keep in better contact, but I don't have your email address. merryhammes@hotmail.com
The pictures are so cute. And who ever got the service was lucky just to get to watch the little people doing the work. Good job!!! Nana
Post a Comment