I was going through the pictures
of her I have scanned in recently and came across some good ones & some not so good ones.
of her I have scanned in recently and came across some good ones & some not so good ones.I did however, locate the 2 pictures we took of her the first time I rappelled...the first & last time Mom rappelled. I can't remember who took us, someone from church, but we loaded up the entire group of Mia Maids & headed out for an adventure.
I remember this day well....because I was very stylish in my pink cut off swea
ts with my matching pink socks and white/pink t-shirt (with the sleeves rolled up of course). Mom wore her favorite purple cut off sweats with her non-matching blue t-shirt.
ts with my matching pink socks and white/pink t-shirt (with the sleeves rolled up of course). Mom wore her favorite purple cut off sweats with her non-matching blue t-shirt. Like a trooper, Mom said she would try it. It wasn't long before she was freaking out...yelling and demanding to get OFF that mountain. She even went as far as sitting on the side/face of the mountain. She held that rope SO tight...& she begged to get off the mountain. It was funny, but scary at the same time. She was making such funny yelps & carrying on so much....you couldn't help but laugh.
1 comment:
I am glad you posted this. Great reminder of your mom. How come moms are so fashionable :) you should see me as i type this - ha! thats a great story but big fat kudos to your mom for going - i dont know many moms who would even try!
Post a Comment