Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day Fun

Today we celebrated Father's Day with the Richards' Family.


We began with a fun game of bowling at the local AMF. Anthony's dad hadn't bowled for 45 years! We all had such a good time, but all the kids really loved it... until they found "the claw". You know the one that you try to get stuffed animals out of for $1.00/try. Well Carsen won 2 stuffed things to go with his collection of 100. Once they broke"the claw" machine (for real), they were back to bowling.





After bowling we went for brunch at Cracker Barrel. Derek was trying to figure out exactly what "brunch" was. First he asked if it was a restaurant. When I told him that the "br" was from breakfast and the "unch" was from lunch, he asked if it was a real word or a word I just made up. I laughed and told him that no it was a real word and a real meal. After our brunch we sat under the mister system and played checkers and visited.





We had a wonderful time. Happy Father's Day to all you GREAT dad's out there.

No comments: