Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Twin Power!!



Things around here have been a little crazy lately...not only for me, but for Pretty Carol too. We live about a mile apart and still don't spend enough time together. This whole shift work thing gets in the way of a lot of the things I wish I was doing more of. I've been training, doing homework and running around like a chicken with its head cut off for the past few weeks. There just isn't enough time in the day (or night) some days...


Pretty Carol has been busy for the past 38 weeks...not only being one of the greatest mom's ever, but she's been carryin' twins!! She's my hero!! She carried those suckers for 38 freakin' weeks...and never sat still, whined, complained, asked for help, etc...and BTW, she didn't even ask for drugs when she delivered TWO babies!! She ROCKS my world (& she's pretty)!!
These amazing twin boys were born last Wednesday the 11th about 9 minutes apart. I knew she was being induced that morning...so ALL day I was so excited and nervous and then more excited and then more nervous and then they were here...and I was at work...training!! So I couldn't even leave and drive as fast as I could to the hospital to steal them!!

I didn't actually get to meet them until today...with my work/school schedule and Carol's NO schedule and FOUR children to care for...it just took that long to work out...it almost killed me though!! Now that I'm smitten...I'll be waking up earlier than normal (5 hours of sleep instead of 5 1/2 or 6 hours) so i can sneak a peak before work...oh man they are SO cute and there are two babies to smell, kiss, cuddle, and spoil rotten!!
But I finally did get to meet her sweet baby boys...Tyler Everett and Tyson Steven. They are SO small and SO stinkin' cute!! I didn't know which one to hold!! I couldn't decide!! I don't think I have ever held a 5 lb baby before...they are SO tiny!! Tiny toes, tiny ears, tiny fingers, tiny tongues...I just LOVE 'em already!!


I can't wait to spoil them!! (And NO...I'm NOT baby hungry...at all...well not starving...maybe more like a small craving when you see the Thrifty Ice Cream sign...ya know...you don't really need ice cream, but wouldn't it be awesome to get some!?)

1 comment:

Carol said...

um girl, i am pretty sure you have already spoiled them and so has richelle...if you girls do anything else for me besides stopping by WITHOUT anything I will be forced to beat the crap out of you, and even though you could beat me up, at least I have 2 squirt guns that i dont have to stop and refill at the sink so i will soak you till you drown :)

ps - ryan, are you diggin' tyler's middle name :) grandma sure does, muhahahaha!!!