At the end of a long week, Anth and I were able to go watch Derek Skate. I wish I knew how to make a slide show like Randi, but I will post a few pictures of our
{AMAZING SKATER}
He won the awards for
Best Trick and Most Tricks
getting ready to drop in the bowl
getting ready to drop in off the mega ramp
His prizes were a Freedom Boards shirt, DC sweat bands and tons of cool stickers.
We are so proud of Derek.
Thank you Aunt Regina for keeping Derek and driving all those miles to make one boy's heart smile and dreams come true.
{You Rock!}







2 comments:
Skating must be like jumping out of a plane or zippin. Exhilarating!! It's the wind blowing in your hair and bugs in your teeth. Love it. Nana
check out the tony hawk jr!! love it!!
Post a Comment