Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Miss you all day...



There are many things to miss about the day time when the sun is something you hope is not shining when it's time to drive home from work...but I think the thing I miss the most is the bubble that the rest of the family gets to enjoy life in.

I love, love, love my job and can't imagine doing anything else, but some times there are events that occur that I wish I could just read about in the newspaper and not have written the report or seen the details first hand.

Luckily after a night like last night, when I wonder to myself what type of eternal punishment is in store for a certain type of criminal...I can call and hear things like "I want you to come over to my house because I miss you all day." and "I lub you all day AND all night!"

It's the little things that bring the sanity back (or what's left of it).

No comments: