Monday, September 11, 2006

oh boy

See...here's the thing. I'm not all that sorry if someone doesn't get my humor, my jokes, my sense of humor, etc... Anyone that knows me at all, knows I would never intentionally hurt someone's feelings. Esp. someone I care about. Of course I am sorry if they don't "get" my jokes...but mostly sorry for them they didn't laugh....or get the joke. Anyone that knows anything about me shouldn't be offened by dumb ass stuff like a "blog."

I personally don't even know what "blog" stands for...yet here I sit...writing about nothing. I don't have any kids to write about how cool singing and smelling up the house is...even when that isn't cool at all..!! I don't talk about myself in the thrid person...are you suppose to do that in a blog? I just write about stuff that probably doesn't mean anything to anybody...but it certainly isn't suppose to offend...I mean if offense is going to be what we are doing...I can certainly discuss offensive topics.

Let's see...I can talk about the crazy lady that lives with roaches that crawl on her so she can afford her meth habit? Or I can talk about the crazy lady that wanted to report a sexual assault that never took place and expected my boss to complete the "exam" at her apartment.

Hmm...or how about the drunk Indians (the American kind) that walk back and forth across Camelback from bar to bar hoping that they won't hear anything about being "over served"...but then they get in their car without a seatbelt, insurance, current registration, a cracked windshield, no license plate lamp, and a suspended driver's license...for DUI and drive home with a BAC of .264...& hit/run one of the bar-hoppers crossing Camelback...now THAT'S offensive..!! Ironic yes...offensive..?? Okay...only a little :)

No comments: