Thursday, September 14, 2006

this is my SISTER


Today I some how ended up one (1) of Jake and Carsen's two (2) mothers at the mall today...this has happened several times since Derek was born. Chelle & I take the boys somewhere and we must look as if we are in love...because I swear people think we are lesbian lovers..!!

Jake's pictures turned out super cute...& luckily Carsen & I were able to find some new ducks at the toy store..!! We then made a quick trip to my friend Kellie & her mom Pam's new sweet shop. Pam has been making wedding cakes and pasteries worth every calorie forever, but finally opened a shop outside of her own kitchen. No lemon squares today, but the mint-chocolate brownies were to die for..!!

Back to the issue at hand...I'm sure we can all remember the family picture we took in 2000...the one Bill couldn't get off work for...& the teenage camera girl at the mall thought Robyn & I were a couple...I thought it was the short hair or lack of men in attendance...now I am starting to worry...since I am the only common denomenator in all the gay scenarios...

No comments: