Sunday March 25th
I am in Chicago for several days attending a traffic safety conference called Lifesavers 2007. I have been planning to attend this conference for a few months & was super excited about not only the education/training, but seeing Chicago.
I was scheduled to leave on a direct flight from PHX to O'Hare on US Airways...sitting next to 1 of my friends Jimmy.
The flight was suppose to leave @ 12:17, but got delayed until 3:04pm. I was excited about the delay because it gave me more time to finish homework, clean the house, etc.
Rob was a tad bit late picking me up & because I was in a hurry...I-10 was closed. It took an extra 25 minutes to get to the airport.
Rob called US Air @ 1:45pm & the automated chick said my flight left...yes LEFT...@ 1:40pm!!
I called Jimmy & he was @ the airport, but @ a sports bar killing time...not @ the gate. He ran to the gate & the plane was still there, but they were boarding the plane.
I got to the airport @ 2:15 & had already missed the flight. They stuck me on another flight...in coach...next to the fattest, smelliest stalker type man...that looked down my shirt the ENTIRE flight (@ what I'm not sure, but he was looking).
After the fat man took up all of his seat & 1/2 of mine...& watched me instead of the movie...I finally made it to Chicago!! Luckily Jimmy & his friend Mike waited for me @ the airport...so I could catch our ride to the Hilton. It was also lucky because psycho stalker followed me through the entire airport...he even stopped when I stopped...until he saw the 2 large...not fat like him...standing guard-1 on each side of me.
I was so happy to get to the hotel & go 2 bed..!! I needed a massage & sleep SO badly...I got the sleep...the massage comes on Tuesday..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment