Saturday, March 17, 2007

They Say Luck Come in Sevens

Who ever said that luck comes in the form of the #7 clearly didn't have 7 children. For whatever reason...I agreed to watch Richelle's 3 boys ALL weekend...& then some how I was chosen to also watch Regina's 4 children...I'm still not sure how that worked out..??

As much fun as getting little to no sleep is...in Richelle & Anthony's bed...while they are both in it still...it's even more fun to open your burning eyes to see two (2) little boys smiling at me...after they climbed into bed with me & I begged them to quietly pretend to sleep for any length of time...I could hear even smaller voices than theirs...

But how would Jake & McKenna have even gotten out of their beds & down the hall & into the kitchen to begin tearing the house apart..?? Since nobody wanted to own up to it...I guess it's a mystery...

Jake was not ready to be awake...neither was I...but he got to take a nap at 9am & I am still sitting here getting to mediate a different dispute between different children every 7 minutes...

No comments: