So...I dropped my 3 sons off @ their Grandparent's house on Sunday afternoon & drove quickly away before I could get any more of those "Please don't go!" looks from Carsen and his big brown eyes.
Unfortunately for me...I felt sad without those boys within the hour. This weekend was supposed to be a good source of birth control, but instead I think it did the opposite. Not that I don't love my life the way it is...coming & going as I please...without loading anyone in or out of their car seats...or changing diapers...etc...
I finished up work/court on Monday (I am working a crazy/day shift schedule this entire week) & headed for the parking garage. I hopped in the mom-mobile, dialed grandma to make sure my babies hadn't been bored to death by Grandpa all day & headed back to the west valley to snatch them up.
After we got home...we watched Arthur...had a snack & the 3 boys bathed. By the time they were dry & dressed...bedtime was here. I think the boys were asleep before the lights were out. They didn't even giggle...the house was quiet & I think this mom is equally as tired...but I didn't get to play at Grandma's all day..!!
No comments:
Post a Comment