We were so busy at work tonight!! We were in the middle of the lamest radio call ever when I could see a hint of fireworks through some trees. I was SO disappointed that I was missing fireworks because some freak decided to make-believe his neighbor's were "crazy."
The man we were talking to has two (2) old black beat up cars. The first is a 78 Chevy pick-up painted primer black and covered with white skull stickers. Can you say WT? The second is equally as old. It is painted the same primer black, has a lot of gay stickers (no...not rainbows), and even has some of those fake bullet hole stickers. It's a Pontiac fire bird...that at one time was probably pretty dang cool.
His house is in a nice area, but he has elected to put up black fences surrounding the entire house. He also has "No Trespassing" signs up all over. Then for added enjoyment....he has the four (4) BRIGHTEST flood lights ever on the front of his house. He has lived this way for 15 years and thinks it is perfectly normal. Neighbors move in and move out...after the injunction against harassment doesn't do any good. Every cop that works the area knows this guy by name.
The neighbor directly across the street has actually had to black out their front windows because of the light from the flood lights. There is so much light that it's like daytime!
Anywho...I was getting more and more annoyed about missing the fireworks when crazy WT man (who was wearing a military JACKET with patches from every branch of the military on it...but upside down) when George (my partner for the night) ended the BS...you don't wanna know...
We quickly left and headed to another call...we got lucky and ended up at the McDonald's near Indian Steele Park. I got to stand outside and watch a good portion of the fireworks while George took the report. I think he knew I wouldn't be happy if he drug me away from the show.
All in all the day wasn't a total waste...WT man never called back to bitch and complain about nonsense...I did get my Pepsi...I did get to laminate some stuff for the new guys...& I got to see my fireworks.
Oh and by the way...it is fetchin hot outside!! Holy Crap...this heat makes people cranky...including me!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment