Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life's Still a Beach...on Wednesday

Wednesday was fun for me because at 12:30 I got to drive to the airport & pick up Mike. He decided to join us for a dew days at beach & a few much needed days off from work. He has been working his butt off to save for his fishing trip to Alaska in September....& he will continue to work his butt off when he gets home...so this is the perfect escape!!

The rest of Wednesday was spent on the beach...or if you're me...on the porch with my book...attempting to tan my white body. Anthony says he has never seen anyone put on as much sunscreen & so many times as me...maybe that's why I don't tan so much? Oh well...I spent enough summers fried to a crisp after the weekend lake trips with the Handly's. So now I am paranoid of feeling the "ouch!!" every time I move after being in the sun.
Wednesday night the boys all went fishing & the girls (& Baby Jake) stayed home to laugh together. We walked out on the pier to give the boys snacks & then headed back to the warmth of the house.

No comments: