Ok...so this one is a tad bit late, but I've been a tad bit busy!! As Chelle already posted (but didn't have my camera card...oops), we h
ad a fantastic "girls spa weekend" the first weekend in June. We all met up at the Scottsdale Fairmont Princess...some left a tad bit early from work Friday afternoon to lounge around at the casita we rented...some of us drug our tired bodies there in the middle of the night to search for a lone casita amongst too many buildings...s
ome drove in from Cali and met us at the spa Saturday morning...some were forced to come to dinner...and some didn't show up at all.But for those of us that did show up, we had a fabulous time!! I was lucky enough to have been given several gift certificates for Christmas & for my birthday, so my experience was even more pleasurable. I enjoyed the "take a break" package...it included a massage, a facial, a pedicure & and manicure. It was all VERY relaxing and very fun!!
It was awesome to lay around in a robe all day and be pampered. We all met for lunch in between our services and then met up again for dinner at the Melting Pot. Carol joined us for dinner...I have to say..
.she always makes any event more enjoyable (even one that is good already).And for those folks with kids...this weekend was more than a "spa getaway," it was FREEDOM from kids, from cleaning, from getting up all night, from crying, from just being a "mommy."
We all said the typical, "We should do this more often!" Well...I hope the rest of 'em meant it...cause I think we should start scouting out the location of our next rendezvous.
1 comment:
Is that you Raelynn or the Chinese woman from the pizza place with Randi.
Post a Comment