Regina's family was here Friday & Saturday...Carsen & Hayden play so well together & always have a great time!
On Sunday...Anthony's sister Marie brought her family for lunch and a day at the beach. Her husband Randy is stationed somewhere (I don't know where...I didn't get the memo)...he is a commander (or something) in the Army. But Marie brought her 3 kids...Rachel, Matt
, Rebecca. Richelle truly enjoys spending time with Marie & the kids just love playing together.
Robyn, Syd, Billy & I drove over Monday MORNING (Robyn made me be at her house before 7am...that was not happy for anyone involved!). We arrived at the beach house about 1pm...just in time for lunch.
We spent the afternoon lounging and laughing with each other. We always have so much fun together too! Plus, Sydney is getting to be so much fun!! She is really growing up and it's a lot of fun watching her be ALL girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment