As Derek prepares to be baptized, I too must prepare many things. Really a lot more than I ever imagined. I am in charge of food, gifts, packing the bag, sending out invites and of course the shoes and clothing. Not too mention, his birthday party and the introduction to scouting and all it's glory.
I went out looking for appropraite white shirt and tie choices. I came up with the following ties.
Derek has refused all of these ties calling them "lame" and has requested that they all be returned.
I am asking for each person who reads this blog to please post a comment on what they think of my selection.




6 comments:
I personally like the two blue ones. I don't see why he doesn't like them, it's not like there's an ultimate tie to end all ties...is there?
I agree with Rebecca, I like the blue ones. =)
Tell Derek to be cool (unlike Billy) and learn how to put on a tie!!
I'd go with the top right one. But, you know, without the red zip band across it...
ok seeing how i am apparantly the only one with style who reads your blog - i pick the top left one, the silver one. very skateboardish like derek :)
Grumpaw says!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he had to pick one of these he would pick the red one. He suggest going to the book store and picking one of the Book of Mormon ties or Capt Moroni or one of the missionary ties. May be when we're in Gilbert next week we can check at the bigger book store. Nana would love to come to the rescue. Tat tat tah. Nana
Our vote is for the silver one also (the upper left one). Hope at all goes well!!
Post a Comment