The Rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
3. Do it. ;)
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. buying my 1992 red Dodge pickup!! Dang I loved that truck!!
2. Counting down the days until I graduated!!
3. Wearing Maybelline make-up...luckily we get smarter as we get older :)
4. begging Richelle NOT to get another perm!! & waiting for Ryan to get home
5. getting ready to turn 18!!
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. pay bills
2. paint my kitchen
3. make a defense interview
4. work on my paper that's due on Monday night :(
5. laundry...does it ever end?
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Pepsi
2. Mike's mom's brownies....cuz they are GOOD!!
3. snickers
4. Thrifty ice cream...mint chip or choc malted crunch
5. Choc & peanut butter 31 Flavors ice cream
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Travel
2. Buy everyone the house of their dreams
3. put a Camelback quality spa in at my new dream house that is connected to Richelle's house
4. Buy Mike a new 4x4 Dodge Mega Cab Diesel...to haul his new toy hauler :)
5. Get a boob job & a personal trainer
5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. cussing.
2. drinking Pepsi
3. Not exercising nearly enough
4. only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a night...for going on years now
5. Shopping!!
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. W. Ruth, Phoenix, AZ
2. W. Villa Rita, Glendale, AZ
3. N. 47th Court, Glendale, AZ
4. S. Laurel Way, Chandler, AZ
5. Does the court house or the precinct work for this questions? Cuz I am there A LOT
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Being Richelle's prettiest sister is definitely a job!
2. The BEST Aunt EVER!!
3. State Trooper/City Cop
4. Nanny
5. Bank Teller
5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I got robbed...at gun point...when I was a bank teller at Desert Schools...my 1st day out of training.
2. I'm desperate to have a relationship with at least one of my parents...& there's only 1 left.
3. I love Mike's family!! They treat me like part of their family...it's awesome
4. My monthly contribution to my deferred comp (similar to 401k) is just about maxxed out.
5. I am deathly afraid of the dentist
No comments:
Post a Comment