Friday, February 08, 2008

Bang(s), Bang(s)!!

We've been busy over the past few weeks!! Mike & I both got new OIT's (officer in training) and we have been running non-stop with other obligations...family, the gym, school, etc... We can't complain though...life is good!!

Stacy (my hair girl) had a baby in December, so when I got my hair done in November, I knew that was it for a while!! She only took four (4) weeks off, but by the time I was sitting back in her chair...whew!! I branched out and had her cut bangs!! Not the 80's bangs that my mom cut too short straight across my forehead...but super cute sweeping bangs.

To be perfectly honest...I totally copied Pretty Carol!! She was over a couple weeks ago and her bangs (that she braved months ago) were so flippin' cute!! So I stole the idea...I wasn't quite as brave as her...she probably didn't feel like having a panic attack while in the chair!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

ok totally cute bangs my love! i LOVE them - and i honestly think they are cuter on you than on me.

you look hot in this picture by the way - the only thing to make it better would be if i was in it with you and if you were wearing a sparkly shirt :) but seriously, cute bangs!

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

lucky! those are the kind of bangs that I wanted, but my mom said no.
I don't think she understood what kind of bangs I was talking about though...