Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tag I'm It

The Rules
1. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
2. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
3. Do it. ;)

5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Being a newly wed
2. Shopping @ indoor swap mart
3. Wearing Maybelline make-up
4. Getting a perm
5. playing Canasta, listening to 80's @ 8

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Evals in Tolleson (work)
2. Caulk the Living room corners
3. take the boys out front to play
4. go out to eat with Anth, Mom and Dad
5. go to the adult session of Stake Conference

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Peanut butter covered rice crispy treats.
2. Strawberry frapaccino @ Starbucks.
3. Sweet Mingers.
4. Peanut Butter Candy (ex. Reese's, m&m's).
5. Wintergreen mints.

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Take the entire family on a very long vacation together
2. Buy everyone the house of their dreams
3. Plan a lot of days at the spa.
4. Buy Anth a new Lexus
5. Get Lipo & a personal trainer

5 OF MY BAD HABITS:
1. Biting my nails.
2. Eating too much crap.
3. Not exercising.
4. Worrying about what other people think.
5. Wasting money

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. 63rd Dr, Arizona.
2. W. Ruth, Arizona.
3. Flagstaff, AZ dorms, apartments and DIRTY house.
4. San Diego, California (about a week every year).
5. Robyn's town house in the pink pig room with Syd

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1.Mother
2. Sister
3. Wife
4. Friend
5. Speech therapist

5 THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I play Derek's DS more than he does.
2. I am getting new window treatments in my Living room this week
3. I am really happy with 3 boys and NO girls- seriously
4. I Love to be the family "peacemaker"
5. I had outpatient surgery last week

2 comments:

rymiembeal said...

What surgery?

Mrs. Buv said...

I had a couple things on my back removed and biopsied.