Today we had Charger's funeral. It was a sad time for me and our whole family.
I was very sad because he was my very first fish that I got to pick out. We were able to watch him grow from a tiny 1'' baby to a adult enormous 13 inch catfish.
Everyone loved charger's cutness. He was not as cute as Buster, Lucy, Harley or Remmington... of course everyone knows beagle puppies and lab puppies are cuter than a catfish.
He loved to eat feeder fish and any other fish that came into his tank. He was fast and sneaky. He cost more to feed than Buster!
We will all miss him and hope he enjoys kindergarten with Grandma Dianne.
If you read this blog, please post a comment!

5 comments:
Poor Charger. I don't even think my hamster got a grave in the backyard! That fish MUST have been loved... Tell Derek I'm sorry that his fish died =(
To Derek: You were a good dad/brother/friend/whatever you were to charger. I'm sorry that he died, but maybe in a couple weeks, after the saddness passes, we can go to a cool fish store (not Petsmart) and find a new fish for YOUR tank. Kyle would be SO proud of you for taking such good care of his fish tank with your dad.
I love you D...& I'm so proud of how grown up you are becoming!! I think maybe you need to spend some time with Lucy!! Maybe that will help!!
Your favorite Aunt
To Sydney: Are we still talking about the same hamster? Does that mean you have moved past the rabbit death? Didn't we have a funeral for that one?
Derek,
As I would tell Emily...Heaven is a happy place. Charger can have all the good fish he wants. Hope you are feeling better soon.
Michelle
To Randi: NO I haven't forgotten about Blueberry's death, I was trying to only mention 1 of my pets that have died... AND Blueberry did not get a funeral, she got dumped into a box where my dad and Mike buried her in a field. (that is now a neighborhood development)
Derek, I am so sorry about Charger. I'm so glad we looked at all your fish together with Carsen last week. I wish I could have been here on Friday and given you a hug. You are so lucky your Mom and Dad can tell you about seeing Charger again and Heavenly Father's plan. You are such a good example to your brothers and to all of us. I love you so much. Nana
Post a Comment