Yesterday I was lucky enough to participate in Randi's birthday week celebration.
It really could be considered my own week of celebrating. I was somehow able to see my best friend/sister multiple times over the last week. {instead of the typical once a month that I have been sentenced to since she moved to the east valley}
(this is just one of our small indiscretions)
Anywho...
Monday morning, Jake and I headed southeast to Randi's to spend the day together.
We ran our errands together, had lunch and then (because of my jealousy) we headed to "Sprinkles" (yes in Scottsdale) to buy just a few cupcakes.
Umm...then we sat in the parking lot {with a knife and a fork} and sampled each and every yummy flavor.
On the way back to Randi's we stopped by Grandma Joyce's to share a red velvet cupcake & a few mama {Dianne} memories.
We spent the remainder of the afternoon and evening hanging out at Randi's, and when the traffic died down, Jake and I headed northwest for home.
I spent the remaining hours before bed amazing myself and Anthony.
(Oh gets your head out of the gutter)
For the first time in my life I took a hammer, measuring tape, pencil, nails and hooks and hung pictures/decorations in the boys' new rooms & my new{ish} office.
Man I ROCK! and I even did math!
Happy Birthday Randi!
I love you so much. Thanks for helping me learn to be strong and for always loving me unconditionally.
2 comments:
your wall looks fantastic - way to go! i love the boys in the pictures below...so messy yet so cute!
No wonder I wasn't invited. I would have said, "We don't need all those cupcakes." "Don't let Jake have those cupcakes." "You'll get pimples." "That's to far to go for cupcakes." "It's time to go home BEFORE the traffic." Oh well, next time. I do have a coupon for Sweets Unlimited. I'm glad you had a great time. Grandma was so happy to see you both and loved the cupcakes. Love Nana And a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to RANDI
Great picture hanging too Richelle!
Post a Comment