Monday, March 16, 2009

Randi's (future) "Mom Wagon"

We have had a busy couple of weeks!! A lot has been going on...mostly work, work and more work. Mike spent last week in rifle school, and I spent enough hours to be a 40 hour week in 2 days...plus I worked the other 3 days (for fun..?? not so much). By Saturday, we were exhausted.


Well, our latest news is that we are NOT pregnant, but we are slightly more "prepared" for when that day comes. We purchased our version of the "Mom-Mobile." Mike calls it the future "Mom Wagon." We obviously have a ways to go until we get to install the car seat...hopefully not too far.


In other happy news...we found a renter for the Lake House. We aren't overly thrilled with the agreed upon monthly rent, but at this point...anything is better than nothing. We also hope that slightly less money per month (slightly less $$ than we hoped to get, but a lot less $$ than the mortgage company wants on the 1st of every month) will be worth it to have a good renter. Keep your fingers crossed that she turns out to be as good as she sounds/is on paper.


Our next mission: sell the Chandler house and find one in the northwest valley to raise our family in. (yea!!)


That's our life in a nutshell. I'm not sure where the days go...the hours slip by so quickly...before we can figure out what day it is, it's a month later.

6 comments:

n8'swife said...

Days seem to fly by when your ready for them to slow down. But I think the opposite happens as well, when I want a day to be done and over it just won't end!!

Nice new ride!

Nate said...

That's a sweet mom mobile!!!

Nate

Carol said...

sell your chandler house? you suck.

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

Hey girl, I ran across your blog the other day and you look AMAZING! Congrats on the marriage, and becoming a cop! Mom and dad now live in southeast Utah and are loving it! Life is going great, just busy working and going to school...

Carol said...

in case you ignored me the first time...you suck!!

E said...

You can tell I am a mom because I think that vehicle is hawt. LOL

(Maybe I just love that fact that it's still not a mini-van, at least.)