You go away for a romantic weekend, to celebrate your 12th wedding anniversary, even though you are very sick with Gall Bladder pain and subsequent gastrointestinal issues, and your husband orders this for dessert...
A very large brownie with three giant scoops of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
While you eat ...oh nothing 'cause you can't eat a damn thing.
{Unless you count water}
All this after he had a delicious meal and I had a bland salad and water for dinner.
And just in case you wanted to know I was sick in the bathroom while he enjoyed most of his dessert!
Now that is LOVE!
2 comments:
It's almost like the time I flew him out to Tahoe for a free room at a high end resort and then he totally didn't even warn me that he was going to be giving you a present and so I looked like a total gay-wad in front of Michelle. That guy is no good on aniverseries!
r
I'm sorry! I had my GB out last year. It totally sucks! When are you having it out?
Melanie:)
Post a Comment