Today Carlys {aka: mom, nana, grandma, monkey} invited Jake and I to accompany her and McKenna to the Phoenix Zoo.
So off we went to the zoo. The kids had a great time together and with Nana.
We rode on the carousel. I think Nana had the most fun.
Next we visited the giraffes and found our way onto the zoo train. Our conductor was Singing Sheena, yes she did actually sing.
After the train ride, we headed to the children's zoo. That's when the kids got to climb, drive, ride and pet.
Finally, we visited Stingray Bay where we were able to touch the string rays. Jake touched one stingray, McKenna had nothing to do with them and after 20 minutes we had to drag Nana away.
3 comments:
I had so much fun. Thanks for taking me Mckenna and Jake. Love Nana
You let them touch stingrays?!?! Do realize what could have happened? HELLO... SURGERY!!!!!!!
I'm so jealous. I miss the Phoenix Zoo! Looks like a fun time:)
Melanie
Post a Comment