Monday, March 16, 2009

Pay it Forward

I'm "paying it forward" from Ryan & Michelle's blog...but to be honest, I really just love to buy people stuff!!

"The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift from me within the next year. You don't get to know when or what it is, but before you comment, you have to do a post like this and offer 3 gifts to the first three comments on your post so we can share the love. What do you think? Hurry, post and then comment!!"

Randi

4 comments:

The Willeyes said...

I LOVE THIS!!! I did this on my blog too a while ago. FUN!!!
Melanie :)

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Yes! Second comment, woo hoo!!

Brooklyn said...

I did this too!!! Give me a prezzie!!! =D hehe

Savannah said...

darn it! what was i thinking putting on a comment for Brooklyn. i should have done it for myself instead