Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Day Before Xel-ha...At the Swingers Club

I didn't get to post anything on Wednesday because I never made the effort of walking across the hotel property...So here are some pics from Wednesday


We pretty much did nothing most of the day...as I was enjoying doing nothing, Mike found a boogie board & played in the waves.






While I was still enjoying nothing...Mike said the magic word "shopping" ...& we were off to the mall...and then the flea market...and then another mall...even I was tired of shopping when we were done!!




We found a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co...We enjoyed the sunset as we walked on the "lagoon" side of the resorts...We visited a "swingers club" (a first for both of us)...Then we had some dinner & paid a taxi to drive our tired butts back to the hotel...where we watched the Suns game.


Even after visiting the swingers club (at SeƱor Frogs)...We still went to bed VERY disappointed...(I'm sure Ryan is/was even more upset than we are...)

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Yeah. If you looked up jealous in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of me. That's all I gotta say. Well, that and you're HOT. ;)