Well the vacation was over the second we landed in Phoenix. My phone was unhappily back in range and the messages began to find their way into my mailbox. I was in court my first 2 days back and was held over both nights with my rookie. The best part of being back in the real world had to be the fact that in 3 days I did more loads of laundry than I had hours of sleep.
My vacuum is getting its yearly tune-up right now, so I am going crazy not being able to vacuum every couple days like normal. I can't wait to get her back...I always miss her so much while she is being pampered!!
Before I left for work today I was happy to finally put away my suitcase!! I was able to put the last of the clothes away and even had time to get all my winter coats covered and placed in the spare closet. The trash was taken out and the kitchen was clean. I washed my sheets, made my bed, and put clean sheets on Nick's bed too. So other than the floors desperately needing swept, mopped, and/or vacuumed, the house is almost back to pre-vacation/pre-Nick being alone & being a man.
This weekend will be nice to be home, get bills paid, and just get caught up real life AFTER the vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment