Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last Day at th Beach

Today is...well...now was...our last day at the beach here in Cancun. Mike was nice enough to try and reschedule my massage (that nobody showed up for the first time) for this morning, but again...I waited & waited, but nobody came. Oh well...getting a massage here in Mexico must not be for me. So I did what I did the last time...headed for the porch!!

Mike left for the gym when I left for my massage, so when he returned we went for breakfast. We are just learning the ways of the hotel & where all the good places & times are to eat. We found breakfast to be the best meal of the day here (it is at too home for me...breakfast food that is).

We both admitted today that we eat a lot more here than at home. We both eat one...maybe two meals a day at home. Not usually by "choice," but sometimes...that's just how it works out with our crappy schedules. Here we have been eating 2-3 times a day...Although today...we have only eaten once...hmm...
After brunch...we both set up camp on the porch. We played in the water & collected some shells, but we both spent most of the day reading & relaxing under the sun....the very HOT sun!!
Dang...I love this place!! This is my new favorite beach destination...one of the very best I have been too...nt to mention affordable & the travel isn't too long or too expensive. Tons of great resorts...all inclusive packages...all on the Caribbean Sea...what more could you want?

Anywho...we are sad to leave paradise in the morning, but all good vacations must come to an end. Mike finally understands why I cave my beach vacations & why they are so important to my sanity. This week has been fabulous & I am SO glad we came!!

We are going to go buy a couple more gifts for people or us...then find somewhere fun to eat on our last night in Cancun.

Tomorrow will be a long day...sucks that we are traveling on Mike's 34th birthday, but the airfare was WAY cheaper to travel on Monday (instead of Sunday...which was double)...& Mike has training on Tuesday & Wednesday (the two cheapest days to travel).

I guess we'll see y'all in Phoenix!! :(

2 comments:

rymiembeal said...

Good to see that the ...(dot, dot, dot) is back in full force.

Carol said...

cute swimsuits you have been sporting this trip :) and.....(that was for ryan) nice tan body :) (what the heck this is for ryan too)....................