
As many of you know, I am so musically gifted. I have always hoped that one day that I would be able to pass my primary chorister legacy on to one of my children. Carsen seems to have been that lucky one. Derek hates to sing and Jake seems to just scream (that's another blog in and of itself). Anyway, while biking through the golf course Carsen can usually be heard singing a song or two that brings me back to my preschool teaching days. I love these songs and no one else in the free world appreciates them. I try to sing along with him, but I never do it quite "right", according to the local authority. Tuesday at his preschool end of the year performance, that kid sung his heart out. It was beautiful to hear "This Little Light Mine" and "Mr. Sun" and "B-I-N-G-O" and "Adios Amigos".
No comments:
Post a Comment