Saturday, January 24, 2009
(8 Pretty Girls) - (16 kids) + (8 spouses) = 1 Fabulous Night!!
Wendy had a great idea for us all to get together for some much needed time together. We all spent so much time together planning the wedding, talking about the wedding, shopping for the wedding, e-mailing about the wedding, spending time decorating for the wedding, blah, blah, blah...but now that the wedding is over, everyone has gone back to normal life without wedding chitchat running our lives. The one thing we all miss, is all that together time...at least the girls all miss it!!
So, we all drove out to Wendy & Michael's for a cooking class, the best homemade chicken Marsala EVER and some much needed laughing, loving and (plate) licking.
I have wanted Wendy to teach me how to make chicken Marsala since Michael's 50th birthday party...almost 2 years ago!! So I was super excited for the lesson...plus Carol & I rode out to Wendy & Michael's together ALONE!! No kiddos, no boys...just girl talk for 68.8 miles!!

There isn't a way to explain what we talked about, or the jokes we told, or the amount of love each one of us has for each other...it's the best, most indescribable feeling to be in the midst of such successful, smart, beautiful, kind, caring, encouraging women & know that each one has a piece that completes me. And- whether they like it or not, we're blood (or at least that's how I see it)!! Hahahaha (insert evil laugh here)!!



Here's a little slide show I put together of our first quarterly cooking lesson (it's the same pics...just to music). Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so fun...what a great idea! Isn't family the best! I need an update on you your sisters now:) I didn't know you had so many:)
Mel
um, how do i get this post on my blog? love it! what a fun time, thanks for that night!
Loved all that pictures of everyone. My boys were playing "air" guitars to your video music. It was pretty funny!
We'll we will miss you on this side this weekend for one of our major events. :-(. I feel sad.
Post a Comment