Last week Derek and I went on our own little date.
We started with a Keva Juice.
We then went to Michael's to go shopping for all the craft "stuff" needed for his classroom's Valentines Party. We also picked up a pack of charcoal pencils for a new drawing technique he has been learning about in art class.
The shopping there was followed by 3 new pairs of shoes at Famous Footwear and finally a stop at Target to pick up party favors for his birthday party.
Today he brought home this awesome drawing! There isn't much more that I can say.
My boy has an unbelievable talent!
4 comments:
That is very cool! Derek, your parents are not biased either. You certainly are very good at what you do!
Michelle
wow that is so amazing. I could probably never draw like that. You are so awesome Derek!!!
That is a great picture. I sent Aunt Mary Ellen your connection so she could admire it. You are so talented. Love you. Nana
D definitely has talent...great at art, skateboarding, school, sports in general, being a big brother...you name it...he's got it!! Derek rocks my world!!
Post a Comment