So I changed our background.
However, after 19 months of using that same slogan, our 44th President changed it to
"Change We Can Believe In"
Well, I don't know about all that, but at least the blog got a new look.
I am not an Obama "supporter" in any fashion or sense of the meaning, but I do respect our new President and truly hope he can live up to even a fraction of what his "supporters" expect of him. And I hope he leaves the 2nd Amendment alone...
I did watch the inauguration (thanks to Tivo) and enjoyed watching history being made. Not necessarily because Obama became our first African American (1/2 white + 1/2 black) (Born where? Yeah, he's not sure either.) President, but because it was fun to watch as America gained her 44th President.
Although I disagree 150% with spending over $150 million on the inauguration, His inaugural speech was pretty good...if it's true and if he has the integrity (which is not a word I use lightly or with politicians on a regular basis) to stand-by what he claims. If you missed it, you can read it here.
Hey, count your blessings...Hillary wasn't elected President.
(The Glass is Always 1/2 Full...Think Positive People.)
6 comments:
Did you hear him goof up during his swearing in? lol.I thought it was pretty dang funny.
DITTO to EVERYTHING you said!! that is exactly how I feel to a T!!!
Word, Sistah. I very much agree with you.
Actually Sydney, he didn't mess up when he was taking the oath. The guy who was telling him what to say messed up. He had it memorized.
Savannah, I was talking about where he said his name too soon and they had to start over.
Sorry I guess I didn't see that part.
Post a Comment