I sent my wedding dress in to be cleaned & preserved...The UPS guy just dropped it off. I opened the brown box, then a white box...then I had to clap and give a little cheer (the same thing Carol did the day we found it!!)
It's SO dang pretty!!
Ugh...why is it that the prettiest dress you ever buy yourself can only be worn once?? Damn.




5 comments:
Well, if you never wear it again, you looked absolutely beautiful in it that day. That's probably the reason they don't get worn again, there's no room for improvement.
(I usually find someway to stick my foot in my mouth when I try to pay a girl a compliment like that. Hopefully, I didn't just do it again...)
That is the prettiest dress I've ever seen! I love all of your pictures too!
You certainly were breathtaking in that gown.
You know my wedding gown is still in the back of my closet? I never did get it preserved or anything.
I really should.
My blog is the-music-will-never-end.blogspot.com
It is such a beautiful dress! You will be glad you kept it beautiful and nice when your daughter wants to wear it:)
Cute blog! I love it!
Melanie:)
Post a Comment