I'm so glad Mike finally got some guy time in. Since we got married, he hasn't made plans or done much of anything with the "guys". I hope he's settled in enough to feel more "normal" so he can get back to doing stuff with his friends. Today he went with three of my favorite people (& I'm sure his favorite too)- Patrick, Scott & Mark.
Mike said Scott (above) was FREEZING when they first got to where they were going this morning. He looks it too!! And this was the first time Patrick has used the 4 wheel drive on his truck (below)...and it isn't new anymore. See why they needed to get out!! :) I hope they had an awesome day and weren't too tired from waking up at 3:15am!!

While Mike was gone, I kept myself happy & busy by working on the laundry, working on getting our taxes ready for our appointment in two weeks, ate chicken Marsala leftovers (yes!!), worked on transferring my info from my old quazi-working phone to my new cell phone, and did some other little projects that were eating away at my OCD.
It was a productive day to say the least...
When Mike got home, we fixed salmon for dinner. He's been wanting to try these grilling boards we bought a while ago at Costco. It was Yummy!! After that, it was back to the taxes for me and off to bed for the smelly, tired hunter.
1 comment:
When I was about 12 years old, before my folks got divorced, we had one of our family reunions and we brought along our video camera. After a day at the beach, we all gathered back at the hotel to watch the video and a few minutes in, we saw footage of the moon. My dad's (he's good like that). Big screen tv & everything. :D
Post a Comment