Friday, after school, Carsen started begging me to let Hayden spend the night. I knew we were going over on Sunday for Regina's Birthday (Happy Birthday Regina), but I didn't know how to get him over here. I definitely didn't want to drive an hour each way, across town, in Friday afternoon traffic! So I suggested that Carsen call Regina to see if she would meet us.
She happily said she would. i was shocked, but loaded up the Mom mobile and headed East to meet her. We finally met on the 101 at exit 43. I loaded up Hayden and McKenna (she is in love with her Nana Carlys) while Regina and Trent left all alone for a date in the sporty Burgundy Acura. Man Life isn't fair.
While Regina may have thought she lucked out... look at all the fun we had with the cousins.
She happily said she would. i was shocked, but loaded up the Mom mobile and headed East to meet her. We finally met on the 101 at exit 43. I loaded up Hayden and McKenna (she is in love with her Nana Carlys) while Regina and Trent left all alone for a date in the sporty Burgundy Acura. Man Life isn't fair.
While Regina may have thought she lucked out... look at all the fun we had with the cousins.
First we headed to McDonald's where the kids ate and played for a couple hours.
When we got home we set up for the slumber party. McKenna decided to camp out on the with Jake and the twins on the floor. Carsen and Hayden took the bunk beds (clearly not pictured).
Saturday we met Nana at the park for a picnic and 2 1/2 hours of playtime. After, I took a brief rest in my bed and watched 2 weeks of The Bachelor on TIVO, I was ready to make dinner. While I made soup in bread bowls and hot cocoa, Anth made a fire.
Yes! Jake has a whipped cream moustache. We had a great time and hope the cousins come again soon!
2 comments:
you always do such fun things for your kids! i love it!! they are so lucky, seriously.
I wish we were there. What fun! It sounds like you didn't lose any sanity during the event either. Was it "THE BACHELOR" on tivo that held you together? Man, that show is fun to watch. Those chicks are crazy!
Michelle
Post a Comment