Today Carsen and I went on a little date.
Some time for just the two {2} of us.
When I cleaned out my purse yesterday, I found a certificate for Baskin Robbin's.
So... trying to be like My Prettiest Cousin Carol (MPCC),
I tried to take my boy for a FREE ice cream.
Unlike MPCC, when we walked through the doors, I realized that when they remodeled over the summer, they took out the ice cream and just left Dunkin Donuts. (Not my Krispy Kreme)
Needless to say we left there with 12 donuts for $8.79.
We then headed to Costco for a few items and ended with a cup of frozen yogurt.
It was all worth it to just sit and chat with my sweet five {5} year old boy.
4 comments:
I want to borrow him. Nana
Foundational stuff like this is what keeps the gates open when they are teens. Good on you.
Borrow him..?? No way!! I'm gonna steal him!!
kudos for trying to be like mpcc. sorry you didn't get something for free but at least you are pretty and got to take a really cute boy out!!
Post a Comment