Friday, January 09, 2009

Derek loses his first tooth!


Derek will be 9 {NINE} in just 1 month and today he lost his first tooth!

He has been been wiggling it for days and while at school today,

it finally fell out!

He may be slow to loose teeth, but at least his mouth hasn't

had this HUGE hole in it!


I wonder if the tooth fairy will know where to come tonight.
Derek certainly hopes so!

5 comments:

lindie said...

I love it when kids start losing their teeth!! It's pretty cute/funny!! I can't wait to see Rhegan when she starts losing teeth!!

rymiembeal said...

Emily lost two more last Sunday - 5 total.
What's more amazing, that the kid can drop off of a roof and land on his skateboard, or that he can do that and yet hasn't lost any teeth trying yet?
It's amazing he hasn't lost all his teeth yet... r

Mrs. Buv said...

I agree with Ryan...I'm surprised there haven't been more pictures sent from the ER...

rymiembeal said...

I'm so ashamed, I could have called him, "The Boy" but accidently called him "the kid"
r

Carol said...

i am so surprised he hasnt lost a tooth yet either. congrats on your tooth derek - very exciting!!