Tuesday, August 28, 2007

1 house project down


Well after almost a year of planning and 7 months with a box of crap on my dining room table, my sweet and loving husband finished my new front bathroom. I went with a super cool red, beige and yellow duck theme. Carol and Randi are the most beautiful people and made the "quack" decoration on the wall. Please stop by to enjoy the clean and quacky lavatory.

4 comments:

Carol said...

very cute bathroom. i even like both mirrors!

rymiembeal said...

I hate your bathroom. I'm sure the decorating is nice and all but it seems like it was built for midgets. (No offense to the occupants). I have to kneel down just to admire myself in the mirror.

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Ryan would you stop complaining about the size of Richelle's bathroom. There are multiple people taller than you in this family and your just gonna have to learn to deal with it like we have...

p.s. Richelle I think it looks REALLY cute.

Mrs. Buv said...

What exactly is he admiring? His halo? Can't he go to Dad's for that? :)