I found this web site called "The Remembering Site" and have started to journal about my life...kinda like an auto-biography for generations to come. (Now I HAVE to have kids...or yours will have to have a copy on their bookshelf).
Anywho...I was sitting here at the beach house journaling (sitting at the counter), going back and forth with Richelle about family memories, dat
es, momentous occasions, etc. when she rolled over in our small bed, only to look directly into the tiny eyes of the latest house guest...the resident Daddy Long Leg Spider.
I told her to get it off the ceiling...she told me NO and then told me I was the "man" in this relationship...so I should have to get it down...she has now covered her self with a pillow in hopes that the spider won't see her...therefore won't want to touch her...
1 comment:
you bunch of chickens - give me your gun - i will take care of "daddy" for you!
Post a Comment