Friday, August 17, 2007

San Diego Baby

Chelle & I are in sunny San Diego!! I flew over last night to help her drive home on Saturday. from the moment I jumped in the mom mobile at the airport, I began asking the question that I some how never get answered: "Why do I do this to myself?"

When I was sharing a small bed with Richelle, I asked my self, "Why do I do this to myself?"

When Hayden woke up at 7:30am, I asked myself, "Why do I do this to myself?"

When Raelynn got to sleep until 12:30...I didn't ask questions...I was just plain jealous!!

As I sit here, thankful that Chelle brought her lap top, I am wondering why anyone has this many kids...brings them on road trips...forces their favorite sister to join in the "fun"

...I am wondering a lot right now...like why would Hayden rather watch an info-mercial than play on the beach with his cousins?

Why do we keep coming to this outdated, very small, dirty bathroom beach house? I swore last time...just a few short weeks ago....that I wouldn't be coming back here...EVER!! After my trip to the Urgent Care & having to close my eyes to use the shower...etc...I thought I was done. But here I am...wearing Richelle's slippers....wishing I had actually slept...praying that we get out alive & Hayden turns off TV and actually plays on the beach!!

I can partially answer my own question...there is a Coach outlet a few miles from here. I bet it's enjoyable even with all these kids in tow.

1 comment:

Carol said...

i bet its not enjoyable with a bunch of kids but when you are sitting at your quiet, clean home and staring at your purse - then it will all be worth it :)

ps - i made it home last night without calling you - arent you proud of me!